This is a monthly recurring payment of R179 per month which will contine (auto-renew) until you decide to opt-out by popping Lily and email at lily@Lingerieletters.co.za.
We have a monthly cut-off at 12 noon on the 15th of each month for new Subscription Sign Ups. This gives us enough time to have all our knickers locally made and shipped from Cape Town for delivery between the 15th and the 25th of the following month.
So, if you Signed Up before 12 noon on the 15th of the current month, we'll deliver your first Lingerie Letter to you between the 15th and the 25th of the following month. If you Signed Up after 12 noon on the 15th of the current month, we'll deliver your first Lingerie Letter to you between the 15th and the 25th of the month thereafter.
Keep a look out for your favourite courier guy around mid-month every month for as long as your subscription is active.
We deliver to physical addresses in SA via Courier depending on your location. Deliveries to select remote or outlying areas will require your item/s to be sent to you via the Post Office. If this is the case, you will be informed of this prior to to shipping.
We need you, or someone you trust, to sign for the parcel upon arrival. If you are not always at home, then please indicate an alternative address, i.e. a business address, as our Couriers deliver during office hours. If it happens that the Courier delivers and no one is there to sign for the parcel, they will phone you on your indicated telephone number and arrange a more suitable time.
All Recurring Monthly Knicker Subscriptions include FREE Door to Door Delivery.
We are April Showers Investments CC trading as Lingerie Letters. No need to be alarmed when you see the reference APRIL SHOWERS on your bank statement or sms notification - it's only your favourite Monthly Subscription payment that has gone off and not badies trying to steal your hard earned cash.
We offer Debit Order, as well as secure Credit Card payment options via MyGate for our Monthly Recurring Subscription.
* Debit Orders will run around the 18th of each month. If a Debit Order was rejected on the 18th, a second Debit Order batch will be passed again around the 28th of the month. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that he/she has sufficient funds in his/her bank account to avoid return Debit Orders and unnecessary bank charges. Should the 18th or 28th fall over a weekend or on a public holiday, Debit Orders will go off on the first available business day.
* Credit Cards will be billed within 2-3 business days once orders have been placed and subsequently on the same date each month when the next payment cycle is due until you decide to opt-out..
* If your order was placed after 12 noon on the 15th of the current month, please don’t be alarmed if your Credit Card gets billed a second time the next month before your first Lingerie Letter arrives the month thereafter – at LingerieLetters.co.za you always get what you pay for and the pair from the first payment gets owed to you at the end of your subscription period.
- 1. Too big or too small? Email us at email@example.com so that we can update your Size (XS - XXL) or Style (Thongs, Briefs or Surprise Me) for you.
- 2. 100% fun and a complete surprise every time!
- 3. No obligation. Opt-in or opt-out anytime by popping us an email, there’s no lock-in or cancellation fees.
- 4. Moving? No problem! Log in to your account and update your default shipping address so we know where to send your Lingerie Letter.